- We specialise in good quality, functional web design that is relatively quick to produce and straight forward to maintain. This provides for a cost effective solution to the majority of needs.
- We aim to provide low cost solutions for a range of web design services for small businesses, organisations and individuals.
- Understanding the needs of our clients is paramount to providing solutions that work whilst ensuring a match for the budget.
- We offer a personal and professional service based on over 30 years IT experience. Exmoor Web Design (formerly MAGnet Web Design) was founded by Malcolm Godfrey in 2011. Exmoor Web Design serves the southwest from its Exmoor base.
- All our web sites are responsive to mobile devices like tablets and smartphones and we get the best conformance with any mainstream browser technology. Also we strive for the best standards of usability and access.
- We can quote for any type of web site from simple one page sites through more complex multi page sites, content management systems using JOOMLA or WordPress and e-commerce packages that can link to the likes of EBAY and PAYPAL.
Domain Names and Web Space Hosting
We can register your domain name and provide hosting from as little as £30.00 per year. Already have a domain name? Pre-paid web space? No problem – we discuss your particular needs up front.
Domain names are the pieces of information that identifies a web site. The bit you type into your browser.
Web space is the computer server file system where the content and applications for your website are maintained.
Our service includes assisting you to choose a domain name using common suffixes such as .com .net .co.uk and then linking these with web space and email services. We can do this at a very competitive rate starting from £30 per year for .co.uk domains and from £38 per year for others. Further features or domain names can be added on a monthly or annual subscription.
Each business and individual will have specific requirements for which we will provide a ‘no obligation’ proposal that will give a clear view and understanding of set-up and ongoing costs.
Domain names will be registered to you or your company. Ultimately, these domain names can be transferred by you to another provider subject to minor administrative costs.
Hosting is based on Linux servers using 3rd party suppliers. Our low cost options are based on “shared services” This means secure and highly available web space that occupies a private area on a dedicated computer server. Options for “virtual servers” and “dedicated servers” are of course available. Added to this the use of the best of open source packages allowing for fully functional web based applications.